We work together to create a product that the entire team can be proud of. Our legacy is made up of every team member and what they bring to the table, and clients are always made aware that the entire team is working toward their success. As we are a support-based business, clients should feel that they can call in and receive exceptional service from any team member who answers the phone.
We have developed our office environment as a “lifestyle” company. The success of this model relies on all members of the team viewing the business as their own and taking accountability. Have you ever owned your own business? Perfect, you’ll fit right in here. At the same time, we understand that there are morning people and there are those of us who should not be spoken to until the coffee is gone. So, you will not be “written up” for being 5, 15, or even 25 minutes late. Your work ethic while in the office is what is most important to us – as long as you are giving your team 100% while you are here, you will find success at ViziSites.
The founders of ViziSites also see the importance of “brain breaks” and team building. You may find us cooking family meals for lunch, sharing hilarious videos, stretching together, or talking about the latest educational article we found online.
We firmly believe that our success, and that of our clients, is based on the success of every individual at our company.
By hiring people who are passionate about their work, we have created a team that is enthusiastic and takes pride in efficiently completing projects. Do you like that accomplished feeling you get when you check off tasks on a list? So do we!
Our team is most successful when each member is accountable and takes ownership of their role. This leads to an environment where everyone is respected and comfortable relying on their team – like high school group projects, but better!
We feel every value that makes a good employee is rooted in integrity. While most other skills are trainable, honesty and a good moral compass are not. Trust between team members leaves room for growth and new ideas – something we encourage!
We see ourselves as a special ops team. Rather than being a “jack of all trades”, we want each person to be a master of their element. If we work together, we operate like a well oiled machine to create a cohesive, successful product & service.
With so much connectivity today, “unplugging” has never been so important. Here, you won’t find your managers calling you at 6am or during dinner with your family. If we expect 100% at work, you should get 100% away from work, too.
The average American spends 1/3 of their life at work, so shouldn’t you like the people you work with? We think so. This is why we hold team-building events and encourage you to take a break to “play” – no really, go hang out in the game area!
Not sure how to get the result you are looking for? We understand. We’ve all been there – we’ve even made memes about it. Coming at a project with the “I can do it!” attitude, and collaborating with others in your position will get you there!
Marketing is a science. As such, it is always changing and expanding. In this industry we must all continue to grow, and never feel as though we’ve learned all there is to know. Doctors have continuing education – and so do we!
We are based out of sunny San Diego and are looking for dedicated people with strong attention to detail and people-skills to join our ViziFamily. We are currently looking to fill the positions listed below, however if you are itching to join our team in a different position, we still want to see your resume! We’ll keep you in mind.
Please note: Currently, candidates must be located in the state of California, or willing to relocate to California.
The Director of Finance will oversee all financial aspects of the business and drive the company’s financial strategy and planning. This role will be responsible for assessing the financial performance of the company as well as analyzing potential risks and investments.
The ideal candidate is a strategic leader with a strong background in financial management of SaaS businesses. Must display exceptional interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills. Candidates must demonstrate strong project management and organizational skills and possess the ability to learn quickly, understand complex processes, apply creativity and originality in problem-solving, and exercise sound, independent judgment in their work and in directing the work of others.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the budget process and the development of the annual operating budget.
- Be responsible for the accurate and timely reporting of financial metrics to the CEO and the Board, including a specific budget, cash flow/burn actuals, and projections
- Be the scorekeeper (the controller)
- Strategic financial planning to build a model of the business that projects performance into the future
- Track business performance over time, and continually improve the model to be more robust and predictive
- Constantly seek new opportunities to help improve the business
- Manage and inform leadership on the AR/AP performance changes
- Understand the company’s tax requirements to ensure that the company is compliant with various tax authorities
- Assess potential financial risks facing the company and proactively mitigate them
- Manage and control the billing process to ensure timely billing and collections
- Drive monthly, quarterly, year-end closing process to ensure accurate and timely review and reporting
- Meet reporting and analysis due dates and review monthly income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow reconciliations
Must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance. CPA a plus
- Minimum 5 years of progressively responsible experience in complex budget planning and/or financial management
- Proven track record of results in a SaaS accounting/finance environment
- Excellent understanding and demonstrated success in building, motivating, and leading teams
- Strong personnel management, collaboration, communication, time management, and organizational skills. Proven ability to multi-task and manage projects on strict deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Possess a high degree of discretion, integrity, professionalism, and accountability
- Strong ability to work with others in a collaborative, respectful manner
- Advanced computer skills in programs including Google Sheets, Quickbooks Online, and Salesforce.
- Ability to work from corporate headquarters in Rancho Bernardo at least 4 days per week.
In addition to a supportive and healthy work environment, ViziSites offers medical, dental, vision, and life benefits, 7 paid holidays, generous vacation/PTO accrual, and more!
Are you interested in expanding your skill set, crushing your sales goals, while having tons of fun in the process? If yes – then ViziSites may have the perfect job for you!
ViziSites is a vibrant, growth-focused internet marketing firm with a performance-based culture.
We are seeking a career minded individual who is looking to collaborate in an encouraging, yet fast paced environment. The ideal candidate is a current Internet Marketing Consultant or Telemarketing Sales Representative in need of a new opportunity. Energy, drive to succeed and work ethic will propel them to greatness.
You will be responsible for making daily outbound calls to create leads, follow up with those leads, and close new business opportunities. Expectations in this position include:
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly sales quotas
- Drive new business by having a consultative sales approach
- Establish rapport with clients that foster long lasting relationships
- Consistently train on various products and processes
- Master all aspects of the sales cycle: prospecting, consultations, and closing the sale
What we have to see:
- 1 or more years of cold-calling sales experience, with a successful track record of goal achievement
- Experience in building rapport and establishing relationships
- Superb communication skills, both written and oral
- High School Diploma required – BA preferred
What we’d like to see:
- Call center experience
- Experience with Google Apps and CRMs
- Internet Marketing specific sales experience
What gets us excited:
- Veterinary industry specific IMC experience
Visit our website for more details on position requirements: https://www.vizisites.com/careers/
- Hybrid work (remote & in-office)
- Monday through Friday, 8am-4:30pm PST (Some flexibility with time schedule)
As a Client Services Specialist, you are an integral part of the client experience at ViziSites. Your responsibilities will include email & phone communication, project support, completing support requests and strategizing with the team and/or the client. After training, you will work closely with existing clients to convey their needs to the applicable team members, or take the lead in completion of their requests. This may include website updates, Google My Business support, email support, domain support, and more. Correspondence with clients includes answering questions, confirming support requests, or suggesting new additions or services to the client that will improve their online marketing and increase retention. This position provides a large opportunity for growth and can lead to an account management position in the future. Our ideal Client Services Specialists are organized & extremely detail oriented, comfortable bouncing between tasks and working with team members throughout the day, have strong phone and email etiquette, as well as proven computer skills.
Compensation & Growth Opportunities:
- Compensation range: $35,000+ ($17/hour+) – based on experience
- Annual reviews and opportunities for raises
- Monthly bonus opportunities with internal bonus program
- Opportunity to interview for open Account Manager positions
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- And more!
What we have to see:
- Experience in Customer Service, preferably with a marketing or creative agency
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to interpret client wishes and follow through on implementation
- Extreme attention to detail & organization
- Some experience in a website platform (i.e. WordPress, Wix, SquareSpace, Weebly, etc.)
What we’d like to see:
- Experience specifically in website design & management and/or marketing
- Experience working in WordPress specifically
- HTML/CSS Experience
What gets us excited:
- SEO Knowledge
- Google Analytics Experience
- Experience in Animal Health (Veterinary) or Human Health marketing
Attention to detail. Customer service. WordPress. Project management. Google analytics. Website design. Good written and verbal communication skills. Detail oriented. Online marketing.
Why People (Just Like You!) Enjoy Working Here
Yes, Google reviews are important, we know. But that doesn’t tell you how the employees feel. So, we asked them to write a little note to you:
“They have helped to open new doors, new skill sets and provided a warm, welcoming environment for me to flourish…I am excited to be part of all of the new changes and advancements that are coming our way! Go #TeamViziSites!”
“The environment is structured but relaxed so you’re not feeling pressured or overwhelmed. There is always room to grow and learn new skills throughout your time here. Coworkers are very personable and we even cook together!”
“This company provides everything I need – I feel like both my professional and personal growth is supported and nurtured. The Vizi culture is great… the family vibe makes me feel right at home – I really couldn’t ask for anything more.”
Can you see yourself in some of these pictures? We can!
Connect With Us
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.